7/16/2009

The Yang To My Ying

Is bulan the missing puzzle? Yes, I believe he is. Myself is an extrovert, I’m craving for attention. While he try to step away from lime light if possible. I am easily rile out, while he is the peacekeeper. I am like a ball of fire, full of energy, ready to crackle and be merry. While he is the moving sea, soothing, and gently easing everything back into it’s place. Both of us has different personality, but our belief are the same. Both of us a romantic at heart, he likes to show it, while I am more reserved. Malu.. hahhahaha.
I think now and again, people do change through time, people even act differently in different situation. But in essence, we are still the same.
I believe I am still the same person as I am last twenty four years, albeit more wiser, and in tune with my own feelings. And for the past twenty four years, bulan has been the best my better half. This do sounds like someone who is madly in love right? Yeap, I guess so also.
How do you know that that special someone is compatible with you ? How do you know that he is the yang to your ying? The missing piece of puzzle, the other half of your soul ? How? How ?? Tell me la. huhuhu.
“I’ve been searching all around the world, for someone, exactly like you.. “- Van Morrison
I once ask to bulan, will we be able to make our marriage last a lifetime. Will we be able to tolerate each other, in the long run. Will we embrace each other with passion, and not take each other for granted even when we are old and grey.
I guess that are the question you wish you have the answer, but we don’t. I think it is a lifelong work if we want to make it work. And a lot of blessing from up above. Insya-Allah.  Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment