7/16/2009

Worth waiting for


Dearest dear,

Sometimes when I look at you, I feel like my heart is about to burst with all the love in the world for you.
Sometimes I wonder how could I love someone so much and still the feeling do not dissipate.
Instead it feels like it comes from a never-ending source.
I think good things do comes to those who wait.

Yes I have been waiting.
We have been waiting.
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, for your blessing, for your gift.
I hope that we are bless by Him through our life journey.

I hope and pray to God, that when we are united as one, we will always stay together.
We will love one another.
I hope that we will become a better person and we will always have one another in times of good or bad.
I pray our love and union, will last for a lifetime, and more.

Insya-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment