7/28/2009

Next Step

Update.Update.
Soooooo….., bulan and I have been to Pre-Marriage Course on 25th to 26th July 2009. The course is organised by S-DEV and JAIS in Main Auditorium IIUM. I guess getting the certificate is like the first step to the gate of marriage.
Huhu. I don’t know how to say it. Let me recap whether I still can recall it or not.
Most of the participants will come along with their partners. But you still can attend eventhough you don’t have one yet.
Besides that, I wanted to go to this course in IIUM because I can get it cheaper than going for the same course outside. hehehhe. For instance, pre-marriage course in IIUM we only have to pay RM35 for registration fee including meals and the modules. Out there, each participant will have to pay about RM80 for the same thing. So, which one is cheaper?
There are few modules which cover every aspect of the marriage. Before, during and after (read: divorce) but nobody wants to get married to get divorce. Personally, I’m pretty sad if someone is getting divorce because of misunderstanding or no chemistry. Well, it is all written up there in Lauh Mahfuz.
They also covers the aspect of Ibadah and Aqidah but the elaboration is not very clear. After all, most of the speaker will be sharing their experience in handling cases in religious department.
During the health talk, the speaker shared many disturbing images and videos. Personally, I don’t like seeing anything under the skin because the meat and the internal organs do disgust me. I just have to watch the videos because sooner or later, I’ll have to face it myself. I’ll get married soon and I have to carry my children. I hope that bulan can be with me to show his love and support. Well, it is scary though. Many girls don’t watch it.
To conclude, if the speaker can make jokes, its going to be fun. But most of the time, the speaker is not that funny. Guess that’s why bulan don’t give a damn about it.
Next, we have to work hard and save a lot of money before we can getting married. hehhehe.
Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment