9/14/2009

Reasons why I wanna marry you

Darling,
this is not according to correct orders :)

As according to Law of Attraction, we must have reasons as of why we want that something. So, I decide to made this list before we got married. Note that this list will go on and on and on...... ♥



YOU are my BFF (best friend forever)
YOU listens to my whine every single day
YOU accepts me and loves me
YOU knows how to make me laugh :D
YOU spends time, money and and effort when we were yet dating up until now
YOU knows the size of my finger
YOU shares stories of your day with me
YOU makes me wanna share stories of my day with you
YOU seriously has faith in me..
YOU are one of my greatest blessings from Allah
YOU are brave enough to correct my mistakes
YOU always gives me the best popcorn in the movie (the sweetest yellow popcorn)
YOU call me 'Sayang' even when you are mad at me
YOU take care of me when I'm sick
YOU take care of me when I'm not sick
YOU read me like a book (though you doesn't like reading)
YOU know how to console me
I can't even merajuk lama-lama with you (paling lama? One hour kot)
My family like you and i like your family
YOU proposed me to be your wife



p/s:
what about you?

o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment