8/21/2009

Let's READ (a lot!)

The first book that i read regarding marriage is “Aku terima nikahnya” from Ustz Hasrizal Abdul Jamil aka Saifulislam. For those who know me, i hardly read Malay novel because it’s hard to find a quality book nowadays. This one is bought by my office mate, and i just fell in love with its front cover, i mean, look at this~
Seriously lovers, how can you resist this, blue+pink+purple front-cover?
Let me re-call..hurm, last time i checked, the price for this book is RM 20.90. Ustaz Hasrizal promotes “Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus” too many times in his book and since i couldn’t get enough of “Aku terima nikahnya”, i read this..
The price at that moment was RM 34.90. I bought this book last year. Honestly, i love this a lot! Bulan also love this book. Actually, for me this is a must have book not only for those who wants to get married, but for those in a relationship itself. It makes me realize that men and women are from a totally different world. It gives me the opportunity to understand not only my partner but also myself as a woman. I couldn’t get enough of John Gray, so next week i want to get this..
Since i have been together with bulan for a year, i think this helps a lot more from “Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus”. And by reading its review alone, i know that i can’t expect our marriage to always be in a honeymoon mode. I have to read this book before i got married, therefore i have a lot of time to prepare mentally. :) Please, read this women out there! The price is RM 43.90!
I know, some might say self help is boring. Even some people can’t even afford to read a whole book, like bulan. Even the most interesting book like Catch me if you can. But, this is so worth it, i promise! I read some interesting part from the book every now and then to bulan and he was psyched to know.
Ok fine! Call me a geek.. or a bookworm.. i really don’t give a damn about it.
HAHA.
Enjois~~

No comments:

Post a Comment